Account E-Mail Unlimited,
Sub Domain Unlimited,
Virus Protection,
DDOS Protection and more!

RM80.00 /Annually

Order: secure.baitulbytes.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=18

Server Status
WebHostingStuff | Host Tracker | HyperSpin

Your hosting will be host on our server, \"Premium Server One - \"Cyberjaya\" with Intel Core2Duo & DDOS protection.

Anti DDOS Service
Does your server needs anti-ddos protection? Protection against massive data flooding, denial of services, hacking, security patches etc. Here is the complete solution for you.

Domain register service
We also provide domain registration services (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, RM40/year & .my RM120/year) - Include Privacy Protection FREE! but BaitulBytes only can manage your DNS/NS, etc.

Order Domain: secure.baitulbytes.com/clients/cart...domain=register

Internic: - .com/.net/.org/.biz/.info - RM 40/year
Mynic: - .com.my/.net.my/.org.my - RM 100/year (Required ROC/ROB )
Mynic: - .my - RM 120/year (Required MyKad, ROC/ROB )

Domain Privacy Protection Service
We care about your privacy. Now with our Private Domain Registration System (PDRS), you can be totally secure and conduct your business in a total anonymous environment. Your information will not be revealed in the WHOIS lookup as the domain is protected with our PDRS.

Why choose Us
Online presence, Link building, marketing and Customer’s trust. Professional made up to excellency. We give you hosting services to the next level. Gigantically sizes with unlimited features, performance server at the most affordable price. Our servers are premiumly selected with Anti Ddos protection and excellent specification to ensure the stability of your website.

Our Guarantees
30-Days Money Back Guarantee: If during your first 30 days with us you are less than happy with the level of service you have received, you are welcome to claim a full refund. Your account will be closed and money promptly refunded. | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee: We are proud of our service availability record and have an Uptime Guarantee in place to prove it. If your website and email uptime for any given month falls below 99.9% without advance notice from us, we will refund you one day\'s payment for every day your website is unavailable. | 24 Hours Account Activation: We guarantee that your account will be activated and account details emailed to you within 24 hours of signing up. | Lifetime Price Freeze Guarantee: Once you sign up with us, the price you pay can only go lower. We guarantee that we will not raise the prices of our hosting packages for existing customers.

Our TOS / AUP / Privacy Policy
TOS | AUP | Privacy Policy

Contact Us
Contact us via sales[@]baitulbytes.com or secure.baitulbytes.com/clients/contact.php or direct to me at faiz[@]baitulbytes.com.
More
15 years 2 months ago #30112 by Bropian
Thanks for sharing the info...
More
15 years 2 months ago #30119 by thoman
salam all

den pon tengah carik hosting gak nie skrang dengan easynet intractive ade 3 domain kot..kalau ade yg murah mukmin plak ingat nak tukar gak laa...

tengok gak laa pakej macamana...
More
15 years 2 months ago #30129 by alfaizun
Bropian tulis:

Thanks for sharing the info...

Afwan...

p/s: x nak amik satu pakej ke...?
More
15 years 2 months ago #30130 by alfaizun
thoman tulis:

salam all

den pon tengah carik hosting gak nie skrang dengan easynet intractive ade 3 domain kot..kalau ade yg murah mukmin plak ingat nak tukar gak laa...

tengok gak laa pakej macamana...

owh i c...

okey... :)
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds